Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. These are great with sweet cornbread and your favorite style of rice!
Pound chicken breasts between wax paper until thin. Spread mixture on the inside of chicken. Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and roll. You can have Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 1 kg of Boneless chicken breasts flattened.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach leaves packed chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sun dried tomatoes heaped chopped.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cream cheese heaped.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chives finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Crushed red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare to taste of Course sea salt & pepper.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of Oil.
Cover chicken with flour lightly and completely. Spread bread crumb mixture over chicken; roll up. Melt remaining butter and brush over chicken. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper powder. Mix together all the ingredients except chicken and oil. Divide the mixture equally into the number of chicken breasts. Place one portion of the stuffing on one flattened chicken breast piece. Gently but tightly roll the chicken breasts and fasten with toothpicks. Make sure the breasts are sealed on all sides..
- Stuff and roll each chicken breasts in the same manner. In a skillet heat oil. Gently place the chicken rolls. Sear on high heat until slightly browned all around. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the chicken rolls in an oven proof dish and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove the rolls to a chopping board and let rest for 5 minutes. Gently slice the chicken rolls and serve..
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. If your family is tired of plain grilled or baked chicken for dinner (but you're not tired of the price and ease of it), the best way to switch things up is a stuffed chicken breast recipe. Stuffed chicken is quick, easy, and effortless-and so flavorful. Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Stuffing is an easy weeknight dinner that goes together pretty quickly. This entrée is savory and full of flavor!