Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster, grill pieces. So let's talk about how to grill chicken breasts with barbecue sauce.
Reserve the leftover marinade to brush chicken while grilling. For the barbecue sauce: Add all the ingredients to a sauce pan. Combine sauce, honey, mayonnaise, garlic and ginger. You can cook Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 cup of barbeque sauce.
Add chicken fillets to bowl and until well coated with the marinade. Since grilled barbecue chicken is so simple, it's surprisingly difficult to really nail…until today, that is. Just in time for summer, the very best grilled BBQ chicken recipe! Grilled BBQ chicken can be tricky to master: chicken is notorious for drying out & BBQ sauce can quickly turn into a sticky, burnt mess on the grill.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce instructions
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
Stir until the salt and sugar dissolve. The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION, smothered in a thick, homemade BBQ sauce. You can also make this ahead of time! Summer is not one of my favorite seasons. For starters, I like sweater season.