Grilled Chicken Breast. Once covered, pop the chicken in the fridge. Test Kitchen tip: Compared to beef and pork, chicken doesn't need to marinate for long—especially if the marinade includes acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice or buttermilk. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring.
The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts. After you make them once, you'll make them again and again. I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad. You can cook Grilled Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 Kg of Chicken Breast without Bone.
- It’s of Oyster Sauce as you NEED.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need Half of Teaspoon of Salt.
It makes a quick and delicious dinner. Why you want to make this grilled chicken breast. This is the juiciest grilled chicken ever. ← truth! Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish.
Grilled Chicken Breast step by step
- Remove Chicken's skins.
- Put it into a bowl.
- Add all the seasoning (salt, oyster sauce, and sugar) into the bowl.
- Mix the chicken and the seasoning.
- Then leave it for 20 minutes or a night (to make the seasoning absorb in the chicken).
- After letting it absorb, put it into the frying pan or what ever to let it grilled.
- After being grilled (both side) remove the chicken from the frying pan to a plate.
Very easy and great for a hot summer's evening. Leftovers are great on a green salad or sandwich. Chicken breasts might just be the most versatile meat you can throw on your grill. Whether by themselves or in chicken breast sandwiches or grilled chicken salads, there isn't much this lean cut of chicken can't do. The secret is to prevent them from drying out by using a marinade and grilling them hot and fast.