Spicy chicken breast. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!! However I took the advice from a few others and used half the amount of cayenne pepper because I didn't want them to be too spicy. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Chicken breast is usually the blandest food ever, but that truly changes when it's baked with this addictive sweet and spicy sauce! The chicken breast is baked just enough to make it cooked through – make sure you don't overcook it so it doesn't turn rubbery. This delicious dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts cooked in a gingery, spicy, soy sauce. You can have Spicy chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken breast
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Montreal chicken spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sambal oelek (chilli paste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie. This was good but needed some help. First of all, do cut chicken breasts into pieces & pound thin. Second, don't double the lime juice unless you want it sour.
Spicy chicken breast step by step
- Mix spice, chilli paste and oil..
- Put chicken breasts in ziploc bag and pour spice mix in ziploc. Massage spice mix into chicken..
- Marinate in the fridge overnight or longer (I marinate for at least 24 hours).
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 40 mins..
- If using bone-in chicken breast, add 10 mins..
The sauce also could benefit from a little chicken broth added when you put in the lime. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch. Season with pepper and serve with the reserved bowl of sauce for dipping. The Best Spicy Asian Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly