Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes. Overcooked chicken breasts can become dry and chewy. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add oil to skillet, and sear chicken breasts on both sides until golden brown; arrange in single layer in bottom of slow cooker.
A packet of Ranch seasoning mix provides plenty of flavor. Just load up the appliance with chopped potatoes, carrots, and onions, lay chicken on top, and leave to cook all day long. Right before serving, add the sauce ingredients, and cook to heat through. You can have Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes
- Prepare 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 3 of Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of carrots.
- It’s 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
It freezes well for a make-ahead family meal. Easy Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe. Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe. Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken.
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes step by step
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot.
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin).
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot.
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes.
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste.
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot.
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks.
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste.
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions.
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom.
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done.
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top.
Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken and stuffing. Seasoned the chicken with poultry seasoning, seasoning salt and garlic powder. Added broccoli and covered with tinfoil. Note: Scroll to the bottom of the post for the printable recipe. Chicken breasts are the leaner pieces of the chicken making them a healthier choice.