Topped chicken breast leftover. And nothing makes a meal more quick-fix than leftover chicken, be it rotisserie, smoked, or grilled. Just imagine: Tomorrow's lunch could be creamy chicken soup, classic chicken salad, or even a melty chicken panini. Topped chicken breast leftover step by step.
This quick pot pie recipe can be altered with as many vegetables and seasonings as your heart desires. Its only crust is a square of puff pastry placed over the top of the bowl, which rises and browns beautifully. Use leftover chicken, or store-bought prepared chicken breasts if you're in more of a hurry! You can cook Topped chicken breast leftover using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Topped chicken breast leftover
- Prepare half of a chicken breast leftover.
- It’s of feta cheese (50g).
- It’s of fresh herbs (parsley, spring onion and dill).
- You need of Olive oil (1 tsp).
- It’s of tomatoe ×1.
- Prepare of salt (1tsp).
- Prepare of black pepper (1tsp).
Cut fresh herbs and slice the tamatoe and feta cheese. Top chicken breast with herbs, feta cheese and top with tomatoes use salt and black pepper to season. These rotisserie chicken recipes, using leftover chicken breast or shredded rotisserie chicken, help to get weeknight dinners on the table in record time.. topped with caramelized roasted sweet . Shredded leftover cooked chicken becomes the base of this delicious tamale pie when mixed with onion, taco seasonings, salsa, and beans.
Topped chicken breast leftover step by step
- Take your chicken breast leftover and drizzle with Olive oil(1 tea spoon)..
- Cut fresh herbs and slice the tamatoe and feta cheese..
- Top chicken breast with herbs, feta cheese and top with tomatoes use salt and black pepper to season..
- Warm topped chicken breast in the microwave for 3- 4 minutes..
This combination is topped with a homemade cornbread batter (or use boxed for quicker preparation) that is flavored with corn, cheddar, and cilantro. No matter whether you have a little bit or a lot of leftovers and whether it's breast meat, thighs, or a rotisserie chicken, there are so many delicious and easy ways to use it up. Here's some of our favorite ideas of what to do with leftover chicken. You can plan for leftover chicken breasts or thighs, or even a whole extra roast chicken.. Spicy Thai Chicken and Rice Noodle Soup.