Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast. These chicken breasts are healthy, delicious, and super easy to make. Kaylee usually serves them with a side of brown rice or quinoa, but feel free to experiment and tell us what you like best! Divide the stuffing between each chicken breast.
Kaylee usually serves them with a side of brown rice or quinoa, but feel free to experiment and. Then carefully butterfly the chicken breasts making sure you don't cut all the way through. Then just place a slice of Provolone Cheese over each piece of chicken and top with the spinach. You can have Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts boneless.
- You need 2 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) of container of baby spinach.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s Dash of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
Gently fold the chicken over in half and make sure everything is stuffed nicely inside. Baked Chicken With Spinach And Cheese Recipes. Fold the chicken breast back together, gently manipulating the cheese and stuffing to remain inside. Whisk together the topping to ensure it is well mixed and drizzle over the top of the chicken breasts evenly.
Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast step by step
- Pre-heat 425.
- In pan add olive oil and garlic over med heat 1-2 min then add spinach and cook for another 2-3 min..
- Butterfly chicken breasts and plave Provolone slice, garlic, and spinach inside. Then fold the chicken breast..
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and then bake for 30-35 min.
Cheesy Provolone Baked Chicken – Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipes. Let's just all agree that oven baked chicken breast recipes are the best. There's just something about the flavor that is so, so good. I love when the entire house starts getting that delicious baked smell as well. this is sooooo good! I also moistened the stuffing with boiling water as I prefer very moist stuffing.