Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker. Roasted garlic is sooo good, I changed a few things with mine and it was excellent. I cut off the pointy tops and drizzled olive oil over the exposed garlic and added freshly ground cracked pepper. If you need to roast garlic cloves fast, and you can't wait for the oven to preheat, the microwave is a solid solution.
Get Roasted Garlic Recipe from Food Network. Slice off the top each head of garlic to expose some of the cloves inside. Roasted garlic is an easy and affordable way to add a savory boost to almost any meal. You can have Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker
- You need of Weber roasted garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 3-4 lbs of boneless chicken breasts sliced into 2" strips.
- You need 2 cups of brown long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans drained & rinsed.
- It’s 1 of sweet green pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of sweet onion colored.
The long, slow cooking mellows the garlic's bite and leaves rich, deep flavor and silky texture in its place. Use it to make Roasted-Garlic Bread, Garlic and Chive Dip, or Garlic-Stuffed Roast Chicken. Unlike raw cloves, there's no bite in roasted garlic at all. Insanely creamy and with a rich umami flavor that will instantly upgrade any.
Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker step by step
- Slice chicken beast into 2" strips.
- Liberally sprinkle chicken with Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning allow to sit for 15 minutes..
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into pressure cooker. Add chicken strips seal & cook for 8 minutes..
- Remove chicken from pressure cooker & place on plate. Cover with foil..
- Pour 3 cups of water & 2 cups of brown long grain rice to pressure cooker. Cook Rice for 12 minutes..
- While rice is cooking mix corn, peppers, onion, & black beans into a microwave safe bowl & cook for 5 minutes..
Roasted garlic adds so much flavor to all dishes. Now it's super easy to make in an air fryer. Once roasted, the cloves easily pop out of their paper casings and are soft as butter. Try spreading on crusty bread or crackers, or use for garlic toast. Place garlic in small baking dish.