Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This is a quick and easy and very delicious dinner to prepare. I used a packet of Costco boneless skinless chicken breasts and followed the recipe.
Timing was perfect and dinner was delicious. Baked chicken breasts get a bad reputation as being bland, dry and boring. But you can make moist, flavorful chicken every time using mayonnaise. You can have Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs
- Prepare 2-3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
The chicken absorbs the mayonnaise as it cooks, guaranteeing a juicy, tender piece of meat. The mayonnaise also acts as a way to infuse your chicken with flavor — bringing. The ingredients could easily be modified to your specific taste. I used Hungarian paprika but smoked paprika could add an interesting touch.
Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse and dry 2-3 chicken breasts.
- In small bowl mix mayo and HVR mix.
- Put breadcrumbs on paper plate.
- Coat chicken in mayo mixture then breadcrumbs.
- Line cookie sheet w/foil.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet and cook 30-35 minutes until done.
Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the tops of the chicken; then sprinkle evenly with the panko crumbs. Mix mayonnaise or yogurt, cheese and seasonings. Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish. These oven baked chicken tenders are packed with flavor and so crispy!