Roasted Chicken Breasts. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Simple baked chicken breasts seasoned with a little salt and Creole seasoning is quick and easy to prepare for weeknight dinner. Line a baking pan with foil.
By MARIONROWE These Quick Roasted Chicken Breasts can be used for anything – serve with roasted veggies (try Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash), use them for Creamy Chicken Apple Salad, or slice thinly for a sandwich with whole grain bread, spicy mustard, fresh spinach and thinly sliced tomato. Make them on the weekend and then use throughout the week. Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish, skin side up. You can cook Roasted Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breasts
- You need 2 of large split bone in skin on chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of hot sauce, I used franks red hot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of creamy mustard sauce from my profile.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper abd salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of each, fresh chopped rosemary, thyme, parsley and chives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
Serve the roasted chicken breasts immediately. Place each chicken breast on a serving plate or transfer them to a cutting board to slice into pieces. Serve the roasted chicken breast with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or noodles. Perfect Baked Chicken Breasts are juicy, tasty, and so simple to make.
Roasted Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking pan large enough to hold chicken in one layer with foil. Spray foil lightly with non stick spray.
- Whisk in a large bowl all ingredients except chicken breasts.
- Loosten skin on breasts to allow marinade to reach all sreas.
- Cover chicken with marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove from marinade and place skin side up in prepared pan. Roast about 30 mnutes to an internal temperature beyween 150 and 160.
- Cover chicken in pan 15 minutes to rest, temperature will rise so don't over roast it.
- Either serve as is or remove skin and bones and use meat for a great chicken salad or anywhere you need cooked chicken breast. The meat is incredibly moist, but the skin will not be crispy with this method of cooking. You can broil the skin to crisp it up if you want to use it. I discard it for using just the meat..
With this easy chicken recipe, your dinners will always be delicious! You may also like our juicy baked pork chops or our juice baked chicken thighs. Turn this into a meal with a creamy cucumber salad! Tired of the same old roasted, grilled or baked chicken breasts? Knowing how to bake chicken breasts is a kitchen skill you'll likely use your entire life.