Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden chicken breasts with a flavorful, cheesy filling. Watch Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe – Quick and easy boneless chicken breasts stuffed with a filling and baked with a sauce in a casserole dish in the oven. This is a healthier low carb family dinner meal.
Serve with rice, noodles, or a great Greek salad! By Laurie Wheeler Remove the chicken breast from the refrigerator and stuff each breast with the cheese mixture. Secure the pockets with a toothpick, if needed. You can have Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast
- You need 3 of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Baby leaf spinach.
- It’s 1 bag of three cheese blend shredded cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts baked in marinara sauce are crunchy on the outside and juicy and flavorful on the inside and will make a fancy dinner with minimal work! Spinach and cheese stuffed chicken has become a dinnertime classic. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast step by step
- Clean and split open your chicken breast so you have a nice little pocket to stuff..
- Season your chicken breast to taste with ingredients listed both inside and out. I then used fresh baby spinach and stuffed inside chicken breast, then cheese. Repeat steps for each additional chicken breast. Even though I'm a family of four only 3 of us eat meat so I made 3 of these. If you need to secure them close you can you tooth picks.
- Set aside then prepare your eggs and breadcrumbs, each in a separate dish big enough that you will be able to dip chicken in the eggs then breadcrumbs. Completely breading each side. Set aside to rest a few moments..
- While chicken is resting, heat your pan add butter. Once butter is completely melted before it burns add each piece of chicken. Brown on both side. Once you have a nice golden brown crust remove and place in a lightly oiled pan, I use a cooking spray you don't want it to oily..
- Top with more raw spinach, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, and more cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 25-30 min. Remove and let rest. You can serve this with anything from rice to pasta or eat it as meal in one. Please enjoy, comment and make it your own recipe..
Chicken and Mushroom Spanakopitas Tyson. butter flavored cooking spray, garlic, fresh thyme. Chicken breast slathered with an Italian dressing then stuffed with sun dried tomato, spinach and cheese. The chicken breast stays beautifully juicy because it cooks faster than whole chicken breast, even though this is stuffed. Also the juices from the sun dried tomato, cheese and Italian dressing baste the chicken as it roasts! This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite!