Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast. Stuff half of the guacamole mixture into each chicken breast. Guacamole stuffed chicken is a quick and easy dinner that will wow your family. Chicken breasts are wrapped around one of everyone's favorites – guacamole, then we added a little bacon, 'cause everything's better with bacon, for a meal that's not only delicious but healthy too!
Remove and let cool before slicing. Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken Recipe Nutrition. Take each part of the breasts and stuff with Guacamole, bend the ends and wrap them all in. You can have Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 of avocados halved and scooped out.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Place chicken breasts on the nylon foil and bake over the bacon. Allow the foil to be wrapped in bacon and leave in the fridge to cool and ripen. Cut a slit in the center of each half to make a pocket. Take a heaping spoonful of the guacamole and pack it into the pocket.
Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast step by step
- Crush and stir all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside..
- Grab 3 chicken breasts. Salt and pepper lightly on each side. Then cut into halves. Make slits in middle of chicken breast pieces, open enough to stuff the guacamole in..
- After slits are made take about 2 tbsp of guacamole and stuff it into the slits..
- Take a few strips of bacon and wrap around chicken breast pieces. In a pan on high cook on each side for 2-3 minutes for each chicken breast. Preheat oven to 400°F and bake for about 10 mins. I also broiled it for about 4 minutes to get the bacon a little crispier..
In a small bowl, stir together salt, chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, onion powder, and cumin. Coat chicken with oil and rub all over with spice mix. "These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress," says Kitty KaBoom, the recipe submitter. And here's a tip from meganfromseattle: "Cook the bacon briefly in a skillet before wrapping the chicken to get a crispier texture." This bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast is the solution to the dry meat issue. The creamy three cheese filling provides plenty of flavor and moisture on the inside of the chicken and the bacon on the outside keeps the chicken from drying out. Everyone in my family cleaned their plates when I served this meal!