Savory Chicken Breasts. Season with ground black pepper to taste. Top each breast with a slice of cheese. The Best Savory Chicken Breasts Recipes on Yummly
If moist, pat dry with paper towels. Spread out chicken pieces in single layer on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Season both sides of chicken pieces with salt and pepper. You can cook Savory Chicken Breasts using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- You need to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
Savory Chicken Dinner No one would guess that these moist chicken breasts and tender potatoes are seasoned with herb- and garlic-flavored soup mix. The meal-in-one is simple to assemble, and it all bakes in one dish so there's little cleanup. A healthier, simpler, and more savory take on sesame chicken. This recipe can be made with regular flour or with a gluten-free flour mix, along with basic ingredients you can already find in your kitchen.
Savory Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Place chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Season with ground black pepper to taste. Top each breast with a slice of cheese.Mix together the soup and milk and pour mixture over chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and drizzle with melted butter/margarine. Bake covered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown..
Makes it juicy – the chicken sweat while it bakes, so you end up with wetness that makes the chicken more juicy than the usual baked chicken breast. Yes it adds sweetness but don't worry, this baked chicken breast is still savoury! How long to cook chicken breast. I will pick a bone-in chicken breast over a skinless, boneless breast eight times out of ten. Classic chicken Parmesan comes breaded, fried and smothered in mozzarella cheese and then served alongside a plate of pasta.