Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets. Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it. Here is how you cook that.
Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets instructions. Thai Chicken Broccoli – This recipe for chicken and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of chicken sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. There's nothing better than a quick and easy dinner recipe for when you don't have a lot of time to cook. You can have Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets
- It’s 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Thai Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Meanwhile, pound chicken breasts to even thickness, season. This was a great and easy recipe. After reading others reviews on how it was a little bland, I made a few of my own motifacations. First I added garlic powder to the chicken while it cooked, than used Brocoli cheese soup and mixed minced onion in that, pepper and served over brown rice.
Simple Thai Chicken Breast With Roasted Broccoli Florets instructions
- In a bowl, marinate your chicken breast with Thai sauce and 1/4 tsp of pepper evenly coating your entire breast. Feel free to add more Thai sauce in this step, just keep in mind 1 Tbsp is 35 calories!.
- Lay out lined baking tray and place florets evenly spread out, top them with a drizzle of cooking oil and season them with 1/4 tsp of pepper and 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash.
- Whether you choose to lay it all on one tray, or two; Lay your chicken breast on a line tray and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes, flipping everything at the 10 minute mark!.
This Thai cashew chicken stir-fry is one of many stir-fry recipes that came to Thailand via China. Very popular in Thai restaurants, this famous chicken stir-fry recipe is made with lean chicken breast, shiitake mushrooms, and greens, like bok choi. The crunch of the cashews and the savory sauce that coats the chicken make this easy dish a true. Remove the chicken, add the broccoli to the skillet, and toss with the chicken drippings and potatoes. This is a quick and easy recipe for a Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry that has just about the least number of ingredients you can get away with but still deliver a dish that stacks up to the best Chinese takeout!