Chicken Breast Pizzas. Top each chicken breast evenly with the tomato sauce mixture, the mozzarella, and the pepperoni. To Make Skillet Pizza Chicken Breast First Step: Skillet Pizza Chicken Breast. The first step to cooking chicken breasts is to trim the fat.
Pizza chicken is a great way to elevate the basic, boring-yet-reliable chicken breast into a fun, delicious dish that everyone likes – the adults and the kids. This dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner. Pizza Chicken, a quick and easy low carb baked chicken recipe that is delicious and combines pizza and chicken! You can cook Chicken Breast Pizzas using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Pizzas
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ranch dressing, I used my spicy ranch dressing/dip in my profile and on search.
- You need 1 cup of freshly grated romano cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinara sauce plus more for serving. I used my basic marinara sauce in my profile and in search or use your favorite.
- Prepare 8 ounces of italian four cheese blend, shredded,, sliced or cut into pieces.
- Prepare 20 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning spice blend.
- You need 2 of tablespoonschopped onion.
- You need 1 of roasted jalapeno, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
This homemade pizza chicken breast recipe is quick enough for a weeknight family dinner and kid approved! It's also gluten-free, but full of flavor with tomato sauce, spices, cheese, and mini pepperoni! This easy pizza chicken bake recipe has all of the flavors of a pepperoni pizza stuffed inside chicken breasts for a low carb family meal. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Chicken Breast Pizzas instructions
- Pre crisp pepperoni by placing on paper towel lined microwave safe plate and microwaving, covered with another paper towel about 30 seconds. It will really depend on your microwave exactly how long to.crisp it, but its quick.
- Slice chicken into about 1/2 inch thick medallion slices.
- Brush all over with ranch dressing.
- Coat in romano cheese.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet until hot. Add chicken and sear quickly just to lightly brown..
- Turn over reduce heat to low and immediately add some marinara on each chicken piece.
- Quickly add cheese on top.
- Then sprinkle on Italian seasoning.
- Add onion, green onion and toasted lalapeno, keeping in mind to work quick so chicken stays juicy.
- Finally add pepperoni.
- Cover and cook just until cheese has melted and ckicken is just cooked through.
- Remove pizzas to serving plate and serve with additional marinara for dipping.
Stir together pizza sauce and tomatoes in prepared pan. Place chicken on top of sauce and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and place pepperoni on top. Ditch the sausage and pepperoni and use chopped, cooked chicken to on tonight's pizza. Using chicken is easy, economical, and you probably already have some on hand.