Carolina South of the border chicken breast. Remove chicken from heat and place cheese on chicken while it is very hot. Great recipe for Carolina South of the border chicken breast. This was a healthy eating adventures but it turned into a delicious dish.
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, carolina south of the border chicken breast. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. Carolina South of the border chicken breast is only one of the most popular of. You can have Carolina South of the border chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carolina South of the border chicken breast
- It’s 1 of romain tomato, diced up.
- It’s 1/2 of onions, diced up.
- You need 1/2 of cut lemon, freshly squeezed.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Tajin seasoning for each breast, crust on.
Here is how you cook that. Use your hands to rub chicken with chili mixture. I always keep chicken in the freezer, and the rest is in the. This is a quick and simple chicken recipe.
Carolina South of the border chicken breast instructions
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil in pot, two 1/2 inch thick chicken breast, 1 Tbsp Tajin seasoning for each breast crusted on, cover and cook on medium fire for ten minutes then flip over, cook for another 10 minutes. Last 3 minutes add vegetables, 1 diced up romaine tomato, 5 diced up shallots green onions, half of freshly squeezed lemon, dress with lemon peel and piece of rosemary..
- Pre prep by making sure the chicken is not frozen, pre cuts all vegetables, pre heat pot on medium to low flame on stove, important please periodically check to make sure you do not over cook this dish, it is ok to cut a piece and check the inside the meat. Add veggies 2 minutes before dish is done so the will not be wilted..
- Dress chicken lemon and rosemary..
For a change from the typical chili, try chicken chili with two types of beans, corn and tomatoes. In small bowl, blend oil, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cayenne. Brush or spoon half of seasoning mixture over chicken. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining seasoning mixture. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned on both sides.