Spicy Chicken Breast. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!! However I took the advice from a few others and used half the amount of cayenne pepper because I didn't want them to be too spicy. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Place the chicken on prepared baking tray, skin side down. This delicious dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts cooked in a gingery, spicy, soy sauce. It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie. You can have Spicy Chicken Breast using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 of chilies, chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare tsp of thyme.
- It’s cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
This was good but needed some help. First of all, do cut chicken breasts into pieces & pound thin. Second, don't double the lime juice unless you want it sour. The sauce also could benefit from a little chicken broth added when you put in the lime.
Spicy Chicken Breast step by step
- Flatten and half the chicken breast in two parts.
- Score the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix chopped chilies, garlic, ground cloves and cinnamon, pepper, salt, parsley and thyme. Add lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil. Mix the spice mix..
- Rub the spices over the chicken breasts on both sides and keep in the fridge for 3-4 hrs.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and brown the chicken breasts for about 5-10 mins.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 20 mins. (Shreds of butter can be added on top of the chicken breasts before putting in the oven, to avoid drying of the chicken breasts.).
- Plate, garnish with parsley and serve..
Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch. Season with pepper and serve with the reserved bowl of sauce for dipping. The Best Spicy Asian Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Add chicken and turn to coat.