Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast. This super easy sheet pan chicken breast recipe has a great Italian flair. Crusted with Parmesan and roasted with carrots and potatoes, you will have a complete healthy meal for the entire family in less than an hour. Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil.
Brown chicken on all sides add potatoes toss to distribute evenly through out pan. If potatoes are not done remove chicken and place potatoes back. While this roast chicken breasts and potatoes recipe does take a bit of time in the oven, the prep work is easy. You can have Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast
- Prepare 6 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 of Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Carrot.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
It basically amounts to cutting potatoes, whisking together a few marinate ingredients and coating the chicken and potatoes with it. Roasted potatoes with fork tender veggies and juicy chicken is a seriously scrumptious meal that requires very little work. An easy meal prep idea for your upcoming week. Sheet Pan dinners have been all the rage for quite some time now and with good reason; easy prep, easy cleanup!
Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast step by step
- Take a whole onion and dice half..
- Cut carrots into small dices..
- Skin your Potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into nice even size cubes..
- Place chicken breast, best side up on a roasting pan..
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of each piece..
- Roast in preheated 400°F oven at 15 minutes per Chicken Breast pound..
- Baste every 15 minutes with olive oil..
- Chicken breast is done when internal temperature is exactly 165 degrees!.
- Place saute pan over medium high heat with little olive oil for fat..
- Saute potatoes until tender..
- Salt and pepper them at the end..
- Experiment with different seasonings to meet your liking, but the key thing to remember is not to over cook your chicken while trying not to under cook them. If your calibrated thermometer reads 165 exact, it will be done, tender, and juicy 100% of the time!.
In a large roasting pan or casserole dish, add chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange chicken in between the potatoes. Season chicken with more salt and pepper on both sides. Sprinkle rosemary over the chicken and vegetables.