Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast. Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Breasts – Flavor-packed, sweet and spicy oven baked Chicken Breasts slathered with the most delicious Honey Sriracha glaze. The first bite is going to have you hooked with its flavor-loaded, saucy and sticky amazingness. Rub Sriracha all over the chicken breasts and arrange into a rimmed baking dish.
Remove from oven, garnish with sesame seeds, sliced green onion and cilantro. How to make Honey Sriracha Chicken Breasts. Making these Honey Sriracha Chicken Breasts is so easy. You can have Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts; bone-in.
- It’s 2 tsp of McCormick Sriracha powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of salt and black pepper; to taste.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
Salt and pepper the chicken, then dredge in flour. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Push the chicken to one side of the pan and put in the butter and garlic. Cook the garlic for a half a minute then add the sauce ingredients.
Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast instructions
- Toss with enough peanut oil to cover. Season with dried spices except salt. Marinate in fridge for 4-48 hours..
- Give each breast a dab of peanut oil being careful not to take the spices off. Add salt..
- Roast at 350° for approximately 40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Thyme, basil, oregano, cilantro, ginger, lime, pineapple juice, coconut, vegetable oil, mango, sugar.
Sweet Sriracha chicken breasts, bone-in style! Bone-in chicken breasts tend to go on sale here a lot more often than boneless-skinless chicken breasts, and while I know many get creeped out by the bone-in, the bone is there to keep the chicken moist and juicy. Chicken breasts, chicken broth, seasoning (sugar, spices, sea salt, hot sauce powder maltodextrin, hot sauce [cayenne pepper, distilled vinegar, salt, garlic powder], spice extractive, dehydrated garlic, corn starch, yeast extract, citric. Whisk Sriracha sauce, honey, butter, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Place chicken in a baking dish.