Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast Tips. Preparing the chicken breasts for the filling is quite simple.
Stuffed chicken breasts featuring cream cheese, cheddar, and chopped broccoli, all wrapped in bacon with a drizzle of sugar-free BBQ sauce and chopped green onion. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine. You can have Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 6 slice of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese of your choice.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- It’s of ap flour.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Spoon the cheese mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Bookmark this Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe because it's going to be your new go-to on a busy weeknight. Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast is filled with a delicious broccoli cheese mixture, seared in a skillet and then baked to perfection. Succulent, crispy edged chicken breasts, stuffed with a dreamy, creamy filling of cheddar, cream cheese and broccoli.
Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- beat eggs with a little bit of milk or water to make a egg wash.
- set up breading station with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- chop Bacon into bits and fry in skillet over med heat.
- finely chop broccoli and add to skillet with bacon.
- saute until bacon is done and broccoli is tender.
- remove bacon and broccoli and place on a paper towel lunged plate to cool.
- while bacon and broccoli cool, cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
- after bacon and broccoli had cooled place in mixing bowl and add cheese (I used cheddar for some of them and blue for the rest. It's all in what you like) mix well.
- stuff chicken breast with mixture.
- bread stuffed breast. 1st roll in flour, then in the egg wash then the breadcrumbs.
- pan fry breaded breast over medium high heat, just long enough to brown..
- place best in baking dish and bake @ 350 until chicken reaches 165.
Place the cheese and broccoli 'packet' in the center of a flattened chicken breast, then wrap the chicken around it, securing the edges of the chicken together with toothpicks. Repeat for the remaining chicken breasts. The creamy three cheese filling provides plenty of flavor and moisture on the inside of the chicken and the bacon on the outside keeps the chicken from drying out. With a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the thickest side of each chicken breast. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.