BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast. Add chicken breasts; turn chicken to coat, cover, and chill overnight. In bowl, mix BBQ sauce, orange zest, and orange juice. Pour remaining BBQ sauce mix into shallow baking dish.
Place chicken on greased grill over medium coals. Marinate the chicken breasts: Whisk the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the chicken breasts to the bag, squeeze out as much air as possible, and seal the bag. You can have BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast; thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce; as needed.
- You need 2 tsp of orange peel seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Prepare 1 of salt and white pepper; as needed.
Grill until breasts are cooked through. Add citrus juice and zest to a mixing bowl along with oil, garlic, and seasonings. You are going to love this grilled bone-in chicken breast recipe. The lemon pepper gives just the right amount of spice to bring out the flavor of the chicken.
BBQ Citrus Chicken Breast instructions
- Coat chicken breasts with enough oil to cover. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 20 minutes, or until thermometer reaches 165°. Baste with sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking. Garnish with an extra sprinkle of orange peel seasoning ..
- Variations; Bourbom, cider, lime, lemon, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, bacon fat, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, basil, cilantro, kiwi, pineapple, vinegar, black pepper, fruit preserves, HP sauce, roasted garlic, fruit purees, tamarind.
You can also use bone-in thighs and or bone-in legs. BBQ Chicken Breasts – The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION, smothered in a thick, homemade BBQ sauce. You can also make this ahead of time!. I love a certain brand of BBQ sauce, but this homemade stuff sounds pretty delectable that I might have to make it!!. Once covered, pop the chicken in the fridge.